We decided when the kids were little that we would take them on a special Parent/Child outing when they turn 13 in an effort to have a memorable time together before they get to be too much of a "teenager". So...Adrian took Sami to Disneyland in February and to see his relatives in the LA area.

Bengal BBQ was where they ate at least once every day. Gotta love it!

Having lunch at Main Street Cafe where my sister, Wendy worked when we were out of High School.

Enjoying her inner child.



Don't get motion sick!

Instead of waiting in line, Sami just stood in front of Mickey.


How's the weather up there, Sami?


A few Disney characters...



Yummy turkey leg!

The guy in the picture looks like he'd rather not be there...

Ethan would have LOVED to have been there...Legos AND Indy together!

Rainforest Cafe

Sami getting a little friendly!

Menue: Artichoke Spinach Dip and Clam Chowder.

What's your boyfriend's name Sami?


I have never been on the Tower of Terror before, but I hear it's a great ride. I just watched the movie for the first time and it's one of the few movies that came AFTER the ride was created!

There's MY "Mr. Incredible


I used to work at Stage Door Cafe when I got out of High School so every time we go there, we have to eat and take a picture!

Gotta always take a shot of all the souvenirs.

Better start saving our money now, because Lexi has only about 18 months until it's her turn!!
2 comments:
I think this is a really neat tradition! Great Father/Daughter time too!
I LOVE the Bengal BBQ - my mouth started watering when I read the words - ha ha!!
What a good idea. And how fun to have a trip like that with her dad!
I love disneyland, totally brings out the inner child.
Post a Comment