I took Lexi out for her pictures to be taken at one of my favorite spots the other day and these are what I came up with. I love how there are so many different textures/backgrounds here. It's not the best place for a family shoot, but for a kid/senior- it's pretty fun. Lexi has just started enjoying skateboarding so we encluded it in many of the shots. I know there are a ton here, so I need help deciding which one's you think I should include on my photography blog! (BTW- I think Lexi's eyes are just gorgeous!)*I numbered the pictures for ease.
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5 Which of the next two do you like better?

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15 I couldn't decide between these two either!

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22
6 comments:
Jennifer I truly mean this when I say you have moved to a new level with your photography.
These are amazing! I can't even choose which ones I like best because they are all SO great!
All your hard work has paid off and it truly shows!
P.S. yayyy for Lexi - She did an Ollie!! wink wink :D
How fun! Lexi looks so grown up in these pictures. My favorite is # 10. Yes, she does have amazing eyes. She is a natural little model.
Love them!
Jen you are so talented...I love your work!!
The fact that you have a such a cute subject doesn't hurt either!!:)
I don't think I could choose just one...they really are all great!
Holy cow. You are so good. It's official: You are hired for life! Lexi is getting so grown up she's so stinking pretty!
1- awesome classic pose love it.
4- so cool with the skateboard.
6- looks like it's from a magazine not even kidding. I wish I had your skills.
10-magazine. she has pretty eyes but everything about this picture turned out really great.
14-really neat colors.
21- haha that's a personality picture I LOVE IT it just makes me smile.
sorry that's a lot of commentation.(yes I make up words)
Post a Comment