"And the cat came back the very next day..." Do you know that song? Well, we thought we found a home for Abby but would you believe it- the very next morning the family brought her back because she couldn't even last one night! So, I guess we are stuck with her. She is most comfortable high up away from Gary.


She is clearly most happy here. I think she actually is getting along better with Gary and he gives her someone to interact with since she won't go outside.

Do you ever have kids that just won't behave for the camera? I was trying to get one good shot of Austin at his Valentine party but he was just too wound up.

I think he had too much candy or something.

What a nut!

I stood in line at RC Willy (Along with Cory Jones and his wife) Monday morning to get some sweet deals on furniture! I am replacing my washer and dryer and had just a few minutes to clean behind the washer before the delivery truck came. Are you ever amazed at how dirty things can get under your appliances? This is about 5yrs. of lint/grime build up. You never really see it until you move or replace things...

I got it cleaned up just barely in time. Makes me want to move everything else in my house and clean where the sun don't shine!
2 comments:
I love that last picture of Austin - so funny!
It does get gross under appliances. I have Kurke pull them out every once in awhile and it is always sick.
Congrats on your new Washer Dryer always fun to get new things!
hey, let's see a pic of your new washer and dryer!!
Post a Comment