Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ethan's Baptism

Ethan was baptized on September 5th and I'm finally getting around to posting his pictures! Here is a glimpse of his day...Austin and Ethan get all cleaned up in the tub.Got his shirt all pressed and ready.
I cracked up over Austin who was determined to put his own tie on by himself!

Daddy helps a bit too.

Walking up to the building...
We paused for a few shots before we went in.

Adrian is always kissing the kids cheeks. I love Ethan's face here!
One more quick practice before it's time.
The program.
All ready to go!
It was a beautiful and simple ordinance. Ethan went completely under just great. Now he sits ready for his confirmation!
I couldn't help but put that on there. Don't you think they'll make great missionaries some day?
We made some fresh blackberry cobbler!
Austin got right in front of the camera when I was trying to shoot something else. I didn't even see till later what he was doing!
The corn a cook'n...

We enjoyed a dinner of loaded hamburgers, corn on the cob, raspberry salad and grilled zuccini. Yum!Grandpa Rich
Cousin, Erin Todd.
Girls will be girls!
Ethan and his cousin, Parker love to play with Legos.
I was so pleased that the next day Ethan bore his testimony in Sacrament Meeting for the first time. We have a hard time getting him to even pray out loud at home, so it was a real treat so see him go outside his comfort zone!

6 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

What a great pictures to capture such a special day!!
Congrats to Ethan and to you as his parents for getting him to that point!

Jenn K. said...

What a good lookin' boy and what a special day! The pictures you took all look AmAzInG! He's so lucky to have a professional photographer as a mom!
Looks like he had a really nice day!

CB said...

Congratulations Ethan!
I guess we were out of town - I'm sorry to have missed it but it looks like it was such a special family day!!

Jessica Baird said...

Your pictures are amazing. What a lucky guy to have such a great photo record of such a special day.

One mom said...

I love all of the pictures - I am sure they will help him remember the details of this special day. Congratulations Ethan!

Brittany H said...

Those pictures are amazing!! How great would it be if we all had pictures that awesome from our baptism.