This is a group of my volleyball friends celebrating my birthday at Souper Salad. Robin, Me, Diane and Kysa!

So we went to the egg hunt at Applebee's because we didn't want do take the time to drive all the way down to Ann Morrison where we usually do the Mix 106 hunt.

Even "Mr. Bee" himself greeted the kids as they came in. There was NO ONE there! We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.




We ended up with tons of eggs filled with candy and 37 free kids dinner coupons! I think we'll be sharing many of those!

We had fun decorating eggs with the little face stickers!


Ethan got dye on his shirt so we had to remove it quickly...he's so skinny!


Here are their masterpieces...

The Easter bunny came!

The hunt is on!


We are so grateful for the Atonement and Resurrection!!!
4 comments:
I love watching little ones look for Easter eggs. I didn't know that Applebee's had an Easter egg hunt - that looks fun. It looks like you guys had a nice holiday.
I did not even know Applebees had an egg hunt. You guys really did have the place to yourself - that is awesome!
Glad you had a fun birthday too!
What a cute Easter! That is amazing about Applebees...who knew they had a hunt!
I love the face stickers on the eggs!
What a darling family you have. I had no idea about Applebees. That is great.
Thanks for your comment on Kathy Ireland and abortion. She was so good huh..
Have a great week. A friend of Cherie's is a friend of mine too :)
Post a Comment