Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adrian's Portraits

My husband was kind enough to let me take pictures of him so I can practice. You know men are not usually excited about anything that has to do with "posing" and making a fuss about their appearance etc. I am trying to decide which ones I want to put on my photography blog, but these are some of my favorites:

Ad on his scooter. It's almost nice enough for him to ride it to work again!

O.K. I will put a disclaimer here: Adrian did not want me to post this one...but I am because I think it's fun and since he likes to cook, I felt it was fitting for the guy!

I must say Adrian's golden eyes have melted my heart for years!


I thought Adrian looked a little "devilish" here.
I have to explain this face. It's kinda of an inside joke. Ethan has been known to pull the "big eyes" pose for pictures that they take at the school.






I had to get a few shots with his guitar since that is something he really enjoys doing. THANK YOU Ad for letting your wife "play" around!

4 comments:

CB said...

These are great - really nice! Adrian you are a trooper for doing the photo's - These days I can barely get a picture of Kurke with a crazy face he does not like to be photographed.

OK you have to know that I love the arm with the hand mixer - That one is AWESOME and it totally fits Adrian because he is such a great cook.

Love the Scooter pictures "The Mormon Harley Man!".

Love them all - Great job!!

One mom said...

Adrian is a champ for posing, and he did a great job too! I love the hand-mixer. It just made me laugh. Once again, the photos are wonderful.

Jenny Moore said...

Jen you are very talented!! You have a great eye for taking great photos.
Adrian is a good sport!!!

Anonymous said...

Love love the pictures! Love the close up of Adrian's eye. Love the mirror effect - so cool!